The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers :: Kid's Magic at this year's Magi-Whirl Magic Convention (near DC) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Kiddabra members are welcomed to join all magicians for Magi-Whirl 2018 --

You won't want to miss out on this mini-convention ... with lectures and a great public Gala Show AND all lectures will be held in a comfortable small theater where everyone will be able to hear and see! The Gala Show will be in the larger school (and beautiful) theater!

Lecturers: http://ibmring50.org/magi-whirl-home/lecturers/

Dan Harlan
Michael Rubinstein (coins)
Scott Green (children's magic)
Krystyn Lambert

Gala Show: http://ibmring50.org/magi-whirl-home/gala-show/

Scott Green
DC's Magician of the Year, JT the Unstoppable
Krystyn Lambert
Kohl & Company (and this might very well be their last public show) -- headliners
Master of Ceremonies, the great Eric Henning.

AND we'll have some of the best magic dealers with us too!
NOTE: Registration to Magi-Whirl include entrance to the Gala Show.

-- REGISTER NOW FOR MAGI-WHIRL 2018 AND SAVE $$$ -- http://ibmring50.org/magi-whirl-home/schedule/
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
443 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
Fellow Children's Magicians: Be sure to catch the lecture by Scott Green at Magi-Whirl. Scott is a professional magician in the Chicago area who performs more than 200 kid and family shows a year. He's the author of Excellence in Family Magic and Perform Like a Game Show Host. I've been a children's magician in the Washington DC area for 18 years and I'm really looking forward to learning more from Scott. And, he'll be one of the featured magicians at our gala show. Scott will be lecturing on May 4 and we have a full day of additional lectures on May 5 including Dan Harlan, Michael Rubinstein and Krystyn Lambert. Register now at www.Magi-Whirl.org. BTW, if you are coming in from out-of-town, we have a special hotel room rate at the newly refurbished Holiday Inn on Eisenhower Ave. in Alexandria, a block away from the Yellow line on the Metro. And the Yellow line runs right into Reagan National Airport and then on into downtown Washington. So it's a perfect location for tours. Bring the entire family and make an outing of the trip to Washington.--Larry Lipman, Lorenzo the Great, President, IBM Ring 50
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Three weeks away from Magi-Whirl 2018 -- register now and save the at-the-door fees...

If you want to learn from some of magic's greats -- come to Magi-Whirl 2018 -- evening of May 4/all day May 5 -- lectur by Dan Harlan, Dr. Michael Rubinstein, Krystyn Lambert and Scott Green -- followed by a Saturday evening Public Show -- also featuring Kohl & Co (might be their last public show). For more information and registration: www. magi-whirl.org