The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Die with only one number (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Wilktone
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville, NC
258 Posts

Profile of Wilktone
Anyone know of a resource to buy dice that have only one number on all 6 sides?

Thanks,

Dave
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3573 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
10003 Posts

Profile of funsway
When I read the title I thought of the ancient notion,

"Live as if in finality you will be able to ask God one question. Your task is to discover the right one to ask."

So, maybe the goal is to discover the one number to die for. Smile
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Wilktone
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville, NC
258 Posts

Profile of Wilktone
Thanks for the suggestion, Wravyn. I hadn't thought of custom dice for gaming. That particular company's online form won't allow me to (easily) do what I want, so I emailed them explaining what I need. If they aren't able to help I found some other places that cater to game creators, so I should be able to get what I'm looking for somewhere.

Dave
Why.So.Serious?
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Why.So.Serious?
I had bought a dice like that with number six on all 6 sides at the mall before. But that was like 15 years ago.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
If you buy the 7 - 11 novelty dice set, you get one dice with 5 on all the sides. The other dice is 2's an 6's, so you don't use that one.

https://www.gameparts.net/trick_dice.htm
John Oaks
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of John Oaks
The 7/11 dice are funny. And lots of fun. Picked some up at the airport shop departing Vegas.
Have a Magical Day!
------

I really didn't know how to explain it.
So I told them the truth, and they fell for it!