The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Card Studio :: Branded playing cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Nottingham Magician
View Profile
New user
Nottingham
46 Posts

Profile of Nottingham Magician
Hiya Does anybody know or recommend any UK companies which can brand/customise the back of playing cards at a cheap or reasonable price. These don't have to be premium playing cards of course..

Thanks in advance

P.S Whilst talking of branding and although not playing card related: does anybody know any UK companies which sell branded magic tricks as giveaways for trade shows please.
rboyd
View Profile
New user
Devon
81 Posts

Profile of rboyd
I know a few general marketing companies that do custom printed card decks but they are expensive for what they are and quite low quality.

You could get custom card boxes made up and fill them with bikes. Would work out about £4-6 per pack which is about the same as custom printed marketing cards which feel cheap and handle badly.
rboyd
View Profile
New user
Devon
81 Posts

Profile of rboyd
*fill them. Apologies for the spelling, kindle autocorrect is rubbish.
Nottingham Magician
View Profile
New user
Nottingham
46 Posts

Profile of Nottingham Magician
Thanks for your reply - would you be abale to share them with me please? Thanks
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2200 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Take a look at Noir Arts Playing Card Company:

http://noir-arts.com

They are Europe based, and while they're actually located in Ukraine, they likely have good options for UK customers. I've covered more about them in an article here, and have a number of their decks:

Playing Card Manufacturer: Noir Arts (NPCC)