The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All in the cards :: New magic store that ONLY sells easy to do and self working magic (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
272 Posts

Profile of ozman
Heya folks - as lovers of self-working, semi-automatic and easy to do magic I thought you might be interested in the new magic store we have just launched - https://easytodomagic.com/

Why is it different to other magic stores? Well, it ONLY sells self working and easy magic! I got so fed up trying to wade through the thousands of products on most magic stores (looking for material in my skillset) that I decided a new store was the answer. Smile Along with my friends Cameron Francis and Liam Montier we have picked out what we think are some of the strongest magic releases out there - that just so happen to also require no sleight of hand.

Of course, it DOESN'T mean the tricks work themselves. You still need to practice (A LOT), but you can concentrate on presentation and that will help with your performing confidence.

If you check out the store and think there is any self-working/easy to do products we have missed please do message me. I'd love to get some feedback on other products people think are awesome!!
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Interesting. I'll prob check it out.
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
589 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Website doesn't appear to be working very well.....couldnt submit my email and it has also stated that there is a problem temporarily preventing the website from being used when I tried to revisit it....
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
Claudio
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1954 Posts

Profile of Claudio
Works for me using Chrome.
Sanks
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of Sanks
Good idea - website works for me
matsam
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of matsam
Cool idea
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Very cool idea Ozman. I'm curious as to why you don't carry books or e-books in your inventory. As you know Karl Fulves has written a number of books solely focused on self-working effects. Steve Beam's superb Semi-Automatic Card Tricks books are a treasure trove of self-working/near self-working routines.

I wish you great success! Your shop could very well help in curbing the channels of YouTube hacks who wouldn't know a fork lift from a DL.