The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Billing Card by Adrian Vega (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
758 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Product link: https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=61455

Description:
Criss Angel's Supernaturalist, Adrian Vega, introduces you to Billing Card.

Billing Card is a highly visual, multiphase effect that can be carried with you and performed anywhere, anytime.

The spectator selects a card and the card is torn into 4 pieces. In a blink of an eye, the card is visually restored -- but it doesn't end here! You hold the restored card and you instantly change it into a dollar bill! You can show the bill front and back in a clean manner.

Billing Card is very easy to perform and works with any currency. You need a onetime setup (5-7 minutes) and you can perform it over and over again. Billing Card resets in seconds.

Bonus Routine: You can use Billing Card for a transposition effect where you restore the selected card and you change it to a bill. The card then appears in your wallet - the very same wallet that was on the table the entire time!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Very clean looking and definitely has that Wow factor. I like this.
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1881 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
But why?!?!?
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3375 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Yeh Why ?? I guess you can say to your spectator did you think this trick is worth a dollar lol ! Or oh I just remembered I need money for the bus ! It does look good !
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2069 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
The bonus routine in the ad copy could provide the 'why'... its a transposition.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com