The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Steve Dusheck "Ringer" (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mysticmelville
View Profile
New user
Scotland
51 Posts

Profile of mysticmelville
Hi,

I realise this has been discussed before on the Café, though thought I'd "shoot" out a request to see if anyone (UK based) has one of these that they might consider selling?

cheers in advance and Happy New Year to all.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Have you contacted Steve Dusheck, he may be able to provide. Does not hurt to ask.
mysticmelville
View Profile
New user
Scotland
51 Posts

Hi Bill,

I hadn't tried as I thought that I'd read that he had stopped producing them. I might just drop him a line.

Cheers, Dean
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3706 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Steve doesn't have any. He quit making them quite awhile ago, and apparently doesn't intend to make any more. I have one, which I paid $100 for, and which was worth every penny. I would never consider selling it. The best (IMO) ring on keychain ever!!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4221 Posts

Profile of warren
As your from Scotland why not just get Pro-Flite by Nick Einhorn as it's actually based on Ringer.
mysticmelville
View Profile
New user
Scotland
51 Posts

Hi Warren,
Yeah I had also considered that.I think initially I was just putting out feelers. I knew coming across "Ringer" was a long shot!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4221 Posts

Profile of warren
Having had both and still using Nicks as my every day keyring I don't think you'll be disappointed.
einhorn
View Profile
Regular user
London
190 Posts

Profile of einhorn
Thanks for recommending Pro-Flite. It is inspired by RINGER and Steve was sent my very first one - I have a lovely letter from Steve somewhere saying he liked it very much. Steve's is AMAZING and I used it for many years. A brilliantly deceptive method that is right in front of your eyes but you just don't see it. He is a master.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9542 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2018, einhorn wrote:
Thanks for recommending Pro-Flite. It is inspired by RINGER and Steve was sent my very first one - I have a lovely letter from Steve somewhere saying he liked it very much. Steve's is AMAZING and I used it for many years. A brilliantly deceptive method that is right in front of your eyes but you just don't see it. He is a master.

I actually have "Ringer" too, directly from Steve Dusheck himself, and also would never part with it...Ever! Smile But what Nick has done, with Dusheck's blessings, will get you there in as magical a way. Dusheck doesn't produce or sell magic anymore, but his great influence is out there and carried on by marvelous magicians like Nick Einhorn all over the world.

So, get Nick's Pro-Flite with confidence that it will do the job and absolutely amaze without fail...It has tremendous inspiration behind it, and is a beautiful effect.

Highly Recommended! Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
JohnnyH
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of JohnnyH
I have one if anyone’s interested??
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
13023 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jan 11, 2018, Mb217 wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 9, 2018, einhorn wrote:

I actually have "Ringer" too, directly from Steve Dusheck himself, and also would never part with it...Ever! Smile But what Nick has done, with Dusheck's blessings, will get you there in as magical a way. Dusheck doesn't produce or sell magic anymore, but his great influence is out there and carried on by marvelous magicians like Nick Einhorn all over the world.

So, get Nick's Pro-Flite with confidence that it will do the job and absolutely amaze without fail...It has tremendous inspiration behind it, and is a beautiful effect.

Highly Recommended! Smile

-Mb

Oh great now you tell me! I just bought flite. Ok I'll try them both.