The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Paul Harris Little Man Repair (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Rymagician
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Rymagician
Hello,

I'm looking for help in fixing my Paul Harris Little Man. I've already reached out to Janet and the Paul Harris team, and it looks like I'm on my own here.

What I need is someone who has taken apart their Little Man gimmick and put it back together to walk me through a problem I'm having. If you are, or know of, such a person, please PM me!

Thank you!!

-Ryan Kane
)2yan
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Sad to hear Harris won't stand behind his product considering the hefty price he charges for this fussy doo-dad.hope you can solve your problem...
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
When you get 50 posts you can put a request in the Let's Make a Deal section of the Café. There you can see if anyone wishes to part with their Little Man. With a 2nd one, hopefully at much reduced price, you can repair your Little Man.
Rymagician
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Rymagician
Padre,

Didn't intend to disparage Paul Harris or his team here. This is an old product, which never took off, and I received it as a gift from another magician. Their engineer, who troubleshot stuff like this when the product launched, is no longer on staff. Paul's team has been very helpful, just due to the circumstances they can't replace nor instruct how to repair this very very specific issue I'm having.

He definitely stands behind his product, and there's a TON of helpful stuff. Again, just not with this specific issue.

-Ryan
)2yan