The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Reversed Card Plot (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
DanielJoseph
View Profile
New user
San Diego
16 Posts

Profile of DanielJoseph
I'm currently thinking about releasing my handling of the Reversed Card Plot.

My current version has the spectator freely select a card. The entire deck is then displayed however the performer is comfortable to show the backs and faces. I use a thumb fan or ribbon spread depending on the use of a table. The deck is handed to the spectator. I ask the spectator to simply focus on the image of their card and spread through the deck themselves. As they do, they come across their card turned over in the deck.

What's important is that this trick is totally impromptu with no additional cards turned over and there are no odd cuts/shuffles or need of any over complicated presentation like a triumph that ultimately ends with the same effect (reversed card).

I was curious if anyone here was aware of such a routine/effect already published or available. I haven't found anything like this without the use of a gimmick or deck prep such as reversing the top/bottom card before getting started.