The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricky business :: Mago Talent CRM Booking System Update (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2078 Posts

Profile of jlevey
As many of my fellow Magic Café members know, I have been a genuinely enthusiastic user of the ever-evolving Mago Talent CRM Booking system for more than one year. During this time, I have found it to be an incredibly robust and user-friendly CRM system, built for professional performers by a professional performer --who just also happens to be an expert programmer (Michael Carducci).

Not only does this system help me to organize my prospects and clients and to efficiently communicate with them with timely follow-ups, but I enjoy the many video tutorials available that give me the confidence to learn to use all of the automation and booking tools (and there are many). Mago Talent also offers members highly responsive tech support, as well as a very active online forum where members can help one another out and suggest new real-world features.
Understandably, it's not for every performer. But it IS for me, and likely a valuable tool for many others.

To learn more about the Mago Talent CRM system go to: http://mago.co/Account/Register?afmc=1o

And to view a quick promo video on the Mago Booking system go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mHxop2CbDc

Happy Gigging!

Jonathan (aka "Max")
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2078 Posts

Profile of jlevey
It's been more than a year since my last posting, and I am still a very satisfied user of the MAGO Talent CRM Booking System. This user-friendly system, created by Michael Carducci, a professional programmer who is also a professional entertainer, keeps me very organized and very pro-active. https://mago.co/SignUp/ChoosePlans?afmc=1o
Jonathan
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2078 Posts

Profile of jlevey
Delightful news...
Mago Talent’s CRM Booking system has a new landing page that highlights its superb features and benefits:
http://mago.co/about?afmc=1o 👍✨

Click here to view attached image.
Jonathan
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
331 Posts

Profile of MagicByVincent
I’m considering using mago because I’m looking for a CRM but all of the videos I’m finding about it are about 6 or 7 years old and seem more complex than I may be able to use …. Has the program been updated since the 7 year old videos? Made any easier? Or is it easy and I’m just not understanding the how to vids? The vids don’t seem to be in any kind of training order just a bunch of vids. Any info anyone can give me or any other CRM anyone can recommend would be greatly appreciated
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Carducci
View Profile
Special user
Denver
543 Posts

Profile of Carducci
Mago is still in active development (in fact, and update was released today)

We don't see a whole lot of value in re-recording videos every six months or so for features that don't change much (e.g. the basics of sending an email blast haven't really changed)

If you're looking at the videos on vimeo, yeah - they aren't really in any order. No idea why, they were uploaded in a more sensible/deliberate order but they are listen somewhat randomly for some reason.

I'd recommend sending a request through the form on the Mago homepage for a free tour/consultation. Although Mago supports a lot of different entertainers who have very different business and processes, what's most relevant is how it would work/look for you.
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
331 Posts

Hi Michael, thanks for replying. I’m by no means complying about the vids I get not re-recording all the time. Are the changes mostly back end & bug fixes or have changes been made to the UI end? Also, is there a free trial period ?
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
331 Posts

Quote:
On Oct 4, 2023, Carducci wrote:
Mago is still in active development (in fact, and update was released today)

I'd recommend sending a request through the form on the Mago homepage for a free tour/consultation..

That sounds great! But unfortunately I don’t see that form anywhere I only see the option to sign up.
Carducci
View Profile
Special user
Denver
543 Posts

Profile of Carducci
Not sure what page you’re looking at. Go to https://mago.co/

You may need to scroll down to the contact form.
MagicByVincent
View Profile
Veteran user
Staten Island, New York
331 Posts

Awesome found it ty it’s been there idk why I was not seeing it