The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: IRIDA, Coming Soon (iPhone Mind Reading App) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Get ready for changing the rules of mind reading magic!

I R I D A, the 6th act of our Magic App Collection!

- Ask from a spectator to use his OWN phone or tablet and play a mysterious muted public video on Vimeo ®! You can even post the video on any of his social network profiles. An ordinary deck of cards is shown. All of the cards are revealed in random order but for an equal amount of time.

- Turn your back to the spectator, and close your eyes (you can even use a blindfold (!)). Put your hands behind your back, even with your sleeves rolled up (!), so there is NOT A SIGNLE WAY that you can look at him / his phone / your phone or touch any electronic device or make any suspicious movements behind and in front of you! You can even ask from a second spectator to observe you for any suspicious movements!

- Ask him to play the video and secretly pause it to a freely chosen card of the deck and concentrate on it.

- You then simply name his chosen card out loud! You can repeat the test as many times as you or your spectator wishes!

Once again, just like Adyton, Dark Force, Avaton, Four Horsemen and Nevma there are NO limitations!

-->The magician NEVER shows, touches or has ANY interaction with his phone!
-->The magician NEVER touches the spectator's phone, not a SINGLE TOUCH!
-->The spectator NEVER reveals his chosen card
-->NO internet connection
-->NO GSM Network
-->NO Wi-Fi or Bluetooth access
-->NO "leave and pick your device" tricks
-->NO assistant
-->NO voice recognition
-->NO camera / proximity sensor (optical recognition)
-->NO other devices

You will be able to perform Irida to anyone - anywhere - anytime! Smile

Submitted to Apple, coming in a few days(!) on the App Store, for an initial price of $19.99.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
It is time to change the rules in mind reading magic!

IRIDA in NOW available on the App Store worldwide!

DOWNLOAD IRIDA FROM THE APP STORE BY CLICKING THE ICON BELOW :

OR VISIT

IRIDA OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Magic1jim
View Profile
New user
West Yorshire UK
37 Posts

Profile of Magic1jim
Jannis, will this work on an iphone 6?
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2017, Magic1jim wrote:
Jannis, will this work on an iphone 6?

Hi James,

Yes, absolutely!

Plus the spectator's phone can be any phone no matter the brand or the operating system!
Magic1jim
View Profile
New user
West Yorshire UK
37 Posts

Profile of Magic1jim
Jannis, I have all your apps with the exception of Four Horseman. I will see what the money is like next couple of weeks as I have recently bought some other bits

Jim
avimag51
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of avimag51
Very very disappointed.
the app too many times reveal another card from the one that stoped . maybe its one card before.in the vimeo video the buttons of start/pause disappear after a few seconds , so the spectator must touch his screen in order to push the pause button, and its hard for him to choose a card as he wish .
the description is misleading cause it says " The magician NEVER shows, touches or has ANY interaction with his phone! " but sure he has to , for start the app and to get the " reveal ".
don't think I'll use this app , or will buy another app from this creator.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
@avimag51 Really sorry that you couldn't get the best out of "Irida".

As a respond to the first half of your message: Irida is a professional magic trick and it is heavily tested to run FLAWLESSLY in any iOS device! Of course, you didn't even bother to get in touch with our team or me in order to get some help( via email, in-app form, even a pm here in MC). You've just logged in and left a negative post here lying about "IRIDA".
This reminds me of another person here in MC.... and his writing style has a lot in common with yours....................

As for the second half of your message:
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2018, avimag51 wrote:

the description is misleading cause it says " The magician NEVER shows, touches or has ANY interaction with his phone! " but sure he has to , for start the app and to get the " reveal ".
don't think I'll use this app , or will buy another app from this creator.

The description is 100% TRUE!

The magician NEVER shows, touches or has ANY interaction with his phone from the VERY BEGINNING of the trick!
(Of course you must run the app before you start performing the trick....this is ridiculous! And no.... you DO NOT need to interact with your phone to get the "reveal").

So I won't continue this conversation here. Our team is always here to support our customers and even now I am encouraging you to contact me by using the in-app contact form and I will help you to get the best out of Irida (or even get a full refund if you are not satisfied)! It's your choice Smile
dedikc
View Profile
Veteran user
France (Lyon)
340 Posts

Profile of dedikc
JannisGk, is it possible to have the video on Youtube or Facebook? My goal is to have them click on like the page.
Alex McFly
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Alex McFly
Hi JannisGk, I was looking for a video with a 1:1 presentation. Unfortunately nothing found. Don't you make any promo videos?
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Quote:
On Aug 22, 2018, dedikc wrote:
JannisGk, is it possible to have the video on Youtube or Facebook? My goal is to have them click on like the page.

Hi @dedikc and sorry for the delay, Please, use the in-app contact form to get in touch with me and I will personally respond to you in less that 24- hours Smile You can re-upload the video into your personal account on Vimeo if you wish, but there is a very important reason for using Vimeo... Smile

Quote:
On Oct 18, 2018, Alex McFly wrote:
Hi JannisGk, I was looking for a video with a 1:1 presentation. Unfortunately nothing found. Don't you make any promo videos?

Hi Alex, Thanks for asking. I am working 24/7 in order to improve all the existing apps of our Magic App Collection even more and developing new ones Smile I might be able to make some promo videos in the future (or use a fellow magician do them for me... Smile ) !

Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Has this been released yet
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
I R I D A 2

The 6th act of our Magic App Pro Collection is AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE on the App Store!

Download it here : DOWNLOAD IRIDA 2