The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: TOXICO by Shawn Faquhar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Shawn Farquhar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Canada
760 Posts

Profile of Shawn Farquhar
Sorry I have not read this thread sooner. To open the calculator and have it rotate from the lock screen just swipe up or down depending on the iOS and then when it opens, swipe again like you are opening it again... then it will work just fine! -Shawn
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3526 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Shawn, I'm still having a lot of trouble with the rotation question and I don't understand your last post.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
siepielski
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of siepielski
Just wonder if there any way to enter a completre 10 digit phone number in an Iphone without the final digit restricted from view? The tutorial shows a 7 digit but if you work in different parts of the country the area code will change. You can use the scientific calc to do the entry but the phone will be turned which may be looked upon as a bit odd since your supposedly dealing with a pass code entry screen.
kyle_freemason
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of kyle_freemason
Unfortunately, this does not work with my phone as of 2022. I use a face recognition lock screen. The only thing accessible on my phone is the light and camera. Swiping up and hitting cancel only gets you back to my swipe screen requiring my face to unlock the phone.
MM
Butler # 254
kebmo3108
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
115 Posts

Profile of kebmo3108
I just saw someone perform TOXICO in connection with Crypttext. Does anyone know if it is still available ? I did not find TOXICO anywhere….