The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: SansMinds Magic :: Sansminds August Mystery Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
368 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew how good the things were on the Sansminds August Mystery Box, particularly the gold one. I have bought them before and they have been well worth the money, but last month's wasn't as rewarding for me, because I had almost all the products, and there was only one unreleased one. Although if you didn't have Patrified it was well worth it. Any info or thoughts on this month?
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1589 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
No idea here. But looks kinda interesting yes :o
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3088 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
I had Patrified so I was disappointed last month
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1589 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Any idea about this one?
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Rob_magician
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Rob_magician
Why have I never seen this before
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1589 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2017, Rob_magician wrote:
Why have I never seen this before

Don't know but very curious about the downloads and stuff coming on the gold one xD
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
368 Posts

They have a code for today too that knocks 15 percent off the price. Someone bite so I know if it's worth it for the gold haha. Their instagram project was in one of them which I am glad I got it because it is not coming out publicly. It came out for like 1 day.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1589 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Quote:
On Aug 8, 2017, codydavismagic wrote:
They have a code for today too that knocks 15 percent off the price. Someone bite so I know if it's worth it for the gold haha. Their instagram project was in one of them which I am glad I got it because it is not coming out publicly. It came out for like 1 day.

Do you have the current one??
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
368 Posts

No I don't have this mystery box, that's why I said someone should buy it, the others have all been good except for last months and that was just because I had like all the products.