The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Step right up! :: Where do you shop if you only want 2 or 3 dozen Svengali decks? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Years ago I remember seeing a pitch deck for .70 cents but you had to buy $250 worth or something close to it. Im just looking for a 2 or 3 dozen. Am I better off just going to Dollar Tree and re-sell the ones they carry?

J Rodriguez
J Rodriguez
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of thomasR
You can get the Loftus Decks for $13 per dozen from Madhatter Magic Shop. Just look under "wholesale" on the site.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2017, thomasR wrote:
You can get the Loftus Decks for $13 per dozen from Madhatter Magic Shop. Just look under "wholesale" on the site.

Thanks thomasR , I looked into this and the shipping alone is way to high... any other ideas?
J Rodriguez
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Hmm... do you have a Tax ID # to set up with wholesale dealers?
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I do not .... I'm only looking for a few dozens and testing the area.
J Rodriguez
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of thomasR
That's all I can think of then for decks.

custommagictricks.com is a division of trickmaster... they may offer you a deal on decks if you contact them directly, but most of there items start at 50-100 pieces.
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
241 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Hey J Rodriguez... just grab a few from the dollar store and pitch'em on the weekend just to try it out...

Then If it works for you, then you can order some at wholesale....

I agree with thomasR...

I don't like to share too much inner info on this business as I feel it just brings in more competition... and soon we'll find that there's more than one magic joints at many of the events...

But I gotta say.. Loftus is great but also Trickmasters is a great supplier...! Trickmasters wholesales a good selection of slum magic tricks to pitch... They sell in bulk at great prices and the folks there have a great attitude....

Give'em a call...!

Also keep in mind your best teacher in this business is trial and error...!

So break a Leg...!
WillRoya
View Profile
Loyal user
Henderson, NV
223 Posts

Profile of WillRoya
Loftus or Magic Makers Inc.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
It’s been a while since I posted .. trickmasters is the way to go. ..and customer service is top notch!
J Rodriguez