The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: Looking for N4 coin set by N2G (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Necroface
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Necroface
Hi I recently purchased the N3 coin set by n2g, and I've been looking everywhere for a place that sells the N4 coin set, the only place it wasn't discontinued was on Viking magic, and now it's sold out there, anyone know where I can find this? Thank you
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
N4 is very, very popular it seems. I appreciate, it's a very nice coin (I have three N3 and two N4). But don't worry. It's not the first time they went out of stock. Before I purchased the first N4, it was out of stock at Viking Magic, but few months later, it was back in stock. You can shoot them an email and ask when they will have it back. Trust me, it's just a matter of time.
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
You could also try asking in the for sale section (once you've reached 50 posts) I occasionally see it listed there.
ofrmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of ofrmagic
Penguin magic has the n4
beeptheclown
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of beeptheclown
Hocus Pocus has it also.
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
465 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
I'm wondering if it is a copy of my TUC copper and Silver, somebody can help me ?
tonsofquestions
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of tonsofquestions
No, it's not like your TUC C/S.
It's closer to Johnny Wong's coins, or maybe even Gemini Coins (but C/S), if you're familiar with those.

I'm happy to share more in a PM, but I'd prefer not to expose publicly.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Magic warehouse has it in stock now according to today's email.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
n2gmagic
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of n2gmagic
Thanks for buying my N3 and N4 gimmick!!