The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: Tricks you carry--just in case (55 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
AnthonyCC
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AnthonyCC
Deck of cards with sharpie as well as a bent coin.
Sh9bum9
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Sh9bum9
How about Wonderland Bill or 2 ones to a two dollar bill? Packs small and fun to perform!
Decisions determine destiny. Thomas S. Monson
Andrew Aspen
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Andrew Aspen
I always have Bwave in my wallet
Any magic app or calculator trick
Volition
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9538 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Been doing magic for a long time now and have found that less I more in doing magic for people. With that, I always carry a couple of coins for my MB Transpo PLUS…A regular deck of cards of late for a few neat card tricks that I’ve finally gotten good at. And in my wallet, always there for those special occasions is Ultimate Positive Negative, always a stunner.😁 Been carrying it for years now and it’s fun to even remember that I always have it on me.😁 A special little piece of mentalism with 3 invisible coins that always amazes people. 😊

Anyway, that’s about all I carry around with me nowadays, just 3 closeup effects that can be presented as is or expanded upon as magical moments may allow. 😉

*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile