The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Puzzle me this... :: Key chain puzzles? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Anyone know any really good small keychain sized puzzles? Smile
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
I have just added a collection of Keychain Puzzle Mysteries to my e-Book "Puzzle Box Mystery" in The Wizards' Journal #33 at The Magic Nook. This is about using puzzles as an integral part of a magic trick. In the case of the mystery boxes, after a ring or a coin vanishes, the spectator who has been given a puzzle box to open discovers the missing object inside the box. In the case of the smaller keychain puzzles, it begins with a card trick in which a card is chosen and then REALLY lost in the deck, so that the spectator can't find it. The spectator never reveals the name of the card chosen, but when the keychain puzzle is taken apart, the name of the card is found written on the inside pieces of the puzzle. Then when I gather up the pieces to put them back together again, the pieces vanish and the chosen (signed if you wish) card reappears in my hands.
Sources for all the puzzle boxes and keychains are given, and all are reasonably priced... but we just sell the e-Book of instructions, no puzzles.
AlwisMS
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of AlwisMS
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2017, Terrible Wizard wrote:
Anyone know any really good small keychain sized puzzles? Smile

Hello,
My friend has his own key chain shop. They are best in providing large variety of key chains or leather belts.
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3526 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
This one is good. It's a bit knacky but with practice it works very well.

Remove the coin

It's inexpensiv so by a few. I dropped my first one and it came apart and the balls scattered
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Don't forget, many key chain puzzles can add one more to their list by using the keychain itself in the manner of the old "pencil on a loop of string" puzzle.