The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Sal Piacente Three-Card Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Ollie1235
View Profile
Special user
England
533 Posts

Profile of Ollie1235
On his three-card monte DVD does he teach more than one method of the three card monte?
Peakey
View Profile
New user
Australia
50 Posts

Profile of Peakey
He does a couple of different methods. The standard 3 card monte with a couple of variations (bent corner etc), a paperclick version (which is different to the one on Daryl's 3 card monte) there's also a one handed version. He points out some of the finer details of the scam as well.

As a comparison, there's a lot more variations and gimmicked versions of the monte in Daryl's 3 card monte, but Sal gives you a good 'street' insight and a solid base into scam.

Sal's also great to watch.

I've also got Sal's 3 Shell Game DVD. It's the only DVD I've seen covering the shells, but I watched it thinking I won't need too much more then this to become 'super sneaky' with the shells. ( P.S. I've never learnt the shells before.)

Peakey
thk5353
View Profile
Regular user
Northern New Jersey
183 Posts

Profile of thk5353
There's a more detailed thread pertaining to this topic within the last week or two. Try searching for it.