The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: MINDvention :: Any way for an Australian to participate? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
dervish
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of dervish
Oh my..... it would be a dream come true to attend a convention of mentalists. I would be like a kid in a candy store.

Is there any way an Australian (like me) could particpate via distance? Are there any recordings of MINDvention that I can watch online?

I am so desperate to meet other mentalists, and find one who is willing to train / coach / mentor me for $50USD/hour via skype (paid in advance via paypal). If you are interested, please PM me!
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4008 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
dervish
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of dervish
Wow thanks so much for that link! It looks really interesting and very relevant to what I'm looking for. Appreciated!!!

Smile
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Have you joined your local IBM group? I live in Perth, But get to travel often and attend IBM meetings around the place and get to meet lots of mentalists.
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
609 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Sorry my man... we don't record the events, but I hope one day you will join us.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3268 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2017, David Thiel wrote:
Try www.mindgemsbraintrust.com

What an interesting looking site, thanks.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
OToole
View Profile
New user
Far North Queensland, Australia
2 Posts

Profile of OToole
Thank you David Thiel. Just what I am looking for too!
OToole
View Profile
New user
Far North Queensland, Australia
2 Posts

Profile of OToole
Thanks for all the help in getting me set up in the Mind Gems Brains Trust David. I have some good reading ahead of me I think.
hotjacket
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of hotjacket
Hey Dervish, I've done a bunch of online training and live events in other fields, and have to say, there is nothing quite like being there.

So, I am taking the leap and flying from New Zealand to go!

I will buy you beer if you get there and meet me. Surely an irresistible proposition for any Australian Smile
hotjacket
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of hotjacket
Oh, I know, it's a lot of money, time, and effort to get there ... but as you say - it would be a dream come true!