The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Step right up! :: Thoughts on this table... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
silksock
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of silksock
Gopong portable high top party bar looks like a great table but like to see what others think...Thanks
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
241 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Hello Silksock! Do you have a pic of it? I think any table will do just fine to start, it all depends on your preference... You will make changes in size to best suit you as you get experience. I used a 10 foot table back then but found that an 8 foot table worked better for me.. some pitchmen prefer small tables or custom built joints while others larger ones.. as long as you have a good flash and start your spiel, the tip will build... If you work fairs and festivals in the US most often the spaces will be 10 feet by 10 feet. Some of the smaller indoor shows are 8'x8'... Some pitchmen will pay for privilege on two spaces and have chairs set up in front of their joint... those pitchmen usually work kitchen gadgets but it works great for them.. but for working magic, most anything will do... Though I do believe that a larger front will build bigger tips.. hope this helps!
Frosty
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
241 Posts

Profile of Frosty
Hey silksock, here's a pic of the table you was asking about at first on your other post!

It's Cbguy's joint from his recent post here in the Café... I think it looks great! Maybe I had advised you wrong..

Looking at it now, I think starting with something like that would work great..! I would just add "Magic" somewhere visible on the joint.. Have a good one!

https://nebula.phx3.secureserver.net/fa8......origin=1