The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: NEVMA, Coming Soon (iPhone Mind Reading App) (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Are you ready to believe the impossible?

NEVMA, the 5th act of our Magic App Pentalogy!

-Imagine that you give your iPhone, with ALL wireless communications (Wi-fi, Bluetooth, even GSM Network) TURNED OFF, to a spectator and NEVER touch it or interact with it in ANY possible way.
-Ask him to open your personal alarm clock app (Nevma).
-Without you looking at the screen, prompt him or her to secretly set the alarm at their desired time that, for example, they want you to wake up tomorrow or even have a date with you the next day!
-You simply name the EXACT time that they choose!

Once again, just like Adyton, Dark Force,Avaton and Four Horsemen there are NO limitations!

-->The magician NEVER touches the phone, not a single touch from the very BEGINNING of the trick!
-->NO internet connection
-->NO other devices
-->NO GSM Network
-->NO Wi-Fi or Bluetooth access
-->NO "leave and pick your device" tricks
-->NO additional items or assistant
-->NO microphone (voice recognition)
-->NO camera (optical recognition)

You will be able to perform Nevma to anyone - anywhere - anytime! Smile

Submitted to Apple, coming in a few days(!) on the App Store, for an initial price of $14.99.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Make you audience believe the impossible!

NEVMA in NOW available on the App Store worldwide!

DOWNLOAD NEVMA FROM THE APP STORE BY CLICKING THE ICON BELOW :

OR VISIT

NEVMA OFFICIAL WEBSITE
davidj40
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of davidj40
Any reviews or real life demos for this app? Sounds very interesting.
Magic1jim
View Profile
New user
West Yorshire UK
37 Posts

Profile of Magic1jim
I purchased this app this morning, I bought it purely as I couldn't work out the method. I will say the description above is 100% accurate. I need to have a play with this before I share my thoughts on the effect itself but first glance it looks solid

Jim
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I'm install the app with my 5C. Sadly, it doesn't work pretty well on it. I think it's because of the performance of the phone is rather too slow and couldn't catch up with all the programming. Will try again with my 5S later, when I got a chance to use it. Btw, you need to know how to manage your spectators with this. IMO, it holds the most important factor for the routine to work.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Nevma 1.2 update is NOW AVAILABLE on the App Store! (Performance improvements are included! Thanks Daniel Smile )

Of course,as always, all the updates are F R E E for all our existed customers! Smile
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
N E V M A 2

The 5th act of our Magic App Pro Collection is AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE on the App Store!

Download it here : DOWNLOAD NEVMA 2

Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1759 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Interesting concept, but from the images it doesn't look anything like the iOS alarm clock, so that may raise some flags. But for such a low price, could be worth checking out.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk