The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Four Horsemen - Coming Soon (iPhone Mind Reading Card Trick App) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
From the creators of Adyton, Dark Force and Avaton iOS Magic Apps,

Four Horsemen, the 4th act of our Magic App Tetralogy!

Get ready for mind reading magic in a way you can't expect!

-Imagine that you give your iPhone, with ALL wireless communications (Wi-fi, Bluetooth, even GSM Network) and screen turned OFF, to a spectator and NEVER touch it or interact with it in any possible way again.
-Ask him, while holding your device, to name, write down , or select from a deck of cards one of the four Kings.
-Prompt him to concentrate on his choice while covering with HIS hands both of the phone's cameras and microphone to prevent any optical or voice recognition.
-Now simply ask him to remove his hands and his choice will be revealed on the iPhone's screen!
-You can repeat the trick as many times as you or your spectator wishes!

Once again, just like Adyton, Dark Force and Avaton there are NO limitations!

-->The magician NEVER touches the phone, not a single touch from the very BEGINNING of the trick!
-->NOT a single touch on the screen
-->NO internet connection
-->NO other devices
-->NO GSM Network
-->NO Wi-Fi or Bluetooth access
-->NO "leave and pick your device" tricks
-->NO additional items or assistant
-->NO microphone (voice recognition)
-->NO camera (optical recognition)

You will be able to perform Four Horsemen to anyone - anywhere - anytime! Smile

Submitted to Apple, coming in a few hours(!) on the App Store, for an initial price of $14.99.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
FOUR HORSEMEN in NOW available on the App Store worldwide!

DOWNLOAD FOUR HORSEMEN FROM THE APP STORE BY CLICKING THE ICON BELOW :

OR VISIT

FOUR HORSEMEN OFFICIAL WEBSITE
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Just picked up this app. My initial thought is, this app is Adyton made simple. But, with a bit of nice spin working inside it, to make this effect works in the hand of the spectator. It fits with all the descriptions up there and it takes practices to master this effect. But, to start doing it? Well, after just about 15mins of practices-- IMO, most of us can perform this effect already. It's simple, easy and the instruction has all the thing you need to know. It's only works on iPhones. I have opened it with my 5C, I'm pretty sure my iPad mini is not up to this. You can use physical cards or imaginary cards. If you want to be creative make story about the four kings and let the spec involve in the story to decide which king that she wants to use, until finally she choose the last king. Totally a free choice-- no forcing required. Because, under the hood-- the developer has put all their hard work to make this app to work. I know them since their first project-- the uniqueness of their each project always amaze me.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Four Horsemen 1.2 update is NOW AVAILABLE on the App Store!

Of course,as always, all the updates are F R E E for all our excisted customers! Smile
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
F O U R H O R S E M E N 2

The 4th act of our Magic App Pro Collection is AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE on the App Store!

Download it here : DOWNLOAD FOUR HORSEMEN 2

JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk