The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A tangled web we weave... :: How many hours in your day ????? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
professorpopcorn
View Profile
New user
Taunton Somerset U.K.
79 Posts

Profile of professorpopcorn
I've just discovered another magic forum on the net.I was directed there by Shane of the late lamented MoMM so his suggestion could not be ignored.

Seeing so many posts from many of the regulars from this place in that place it got me wondering.

Just where do people find the time and motivation to post so much.Are we all frustrated authors or should we just "get out more !!!!"

How long do you spend in front of your screen every day ???? There's no criticism intended in this post.I'm just curious. Smile
When you're smilin'
When you're smilin'
The Whole World Smiles With You !!!
Tra-la-la
www.profpopcorn.co.uk
Dan Farmer
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Nevada
235 Posts

Profile of Dan Farmer
When I first found the cafe I sat in front of my computer all day reading archives. Then when I finally felt I had a grip on things I started making posts. Eventually I got to where I spent WAY too much time on here so my new motto is "Reading ABOUT magic won't make you any better." which probably takes some explaining. Obviously reading magic books makes you better but sitting on (in?) the cafe endlessly asking and answering questions isn't making anyone better. So now I check about once in the morning and once in the evening (unless I am really bored and have a spare moment.)

-Dan
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
Since my primary job is Network Management, Computer Operations, a lot of people find it hard to believe that computers are also a major hobby for me as well. I'm usually here about 2-3 hours a day to unwind after work.
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I like to say what I think and get to know people. I also have the whole summer off. I work afternoons at tacobell and mornings I get to come here, check whats new in the world of magic, see my friends from afar. Its just a fun place to come when I get on the computer. I learn alot daily. I also have other things that I do in my day, but this is just a way I start it regularly.