The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: 'Offering' - Ron Vergilio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
Recently I have started to explore ring and rope/string ideas. In magic - you can accumulate a few tricks that might be worth studying in an area you have overlooked. And then one day - you reach a critical mass that encourages you to go over all those tricks.

And along the way you decide to explore other ideas in the same area as well. Recently I made such a journey and through searching the forum I came across 'Offering' by Ron Vergilio. Here is the thread that I found:

http://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic......orum=218

Well - I am happy to say that Ron is still selling this trick. And I managed to get hold of it and have spent the past couple of days playing with it. I was excited to be able to buy a copy since it seems like one of those moves that was semi-buried "underground". It is a very open move which seems very fair. But thanks to the bold thinking involved you are able to carry out the trick in a sneaky manner that will bring a smile to your face.

I thought I would spread the word about the trick here. Since even though it has been a few years since it was last discussed on the forum, it is still available from Ron Vergilio.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6146 Posts

Profile of motown
Good choice
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
10004 Posts

Profile of funsway
I got this years ago and it has let to some other handlings as well
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com