The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Finger/stage manipulation :: Appearing rose (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
464 Posts

Profile of Kingry
I'm looking for a good appearing rose. Copperfield did one as a part of a Dekolta chair routing a few years back that looked great. I have tried the comercially available collapsing rose, and reverse flip stick moves, but am still not happy. Thanks.
Dan Farmer
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Nevada
235 Posts

Profile of Dan Farmer
Haha!! If the reverse flip stick is what it sounds like (you wear a "ring" and the rose comes down the back of your arm) that is the gimmick that caused me to quit magic for 8 years Smile I was doing a performance for my school and that !@#$% thing broke in the middle of the performance, flew off and hit someone in the face. I gave up magic after that.

-Dan
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Have you thought about the torch to rose? Its simple to do and looks great, very flashy! Or what about the lighter to rose: you begin to strike a lighter and a flash goes off and you are holding a rose-no stem with this one though. I think both are around $15-20.00

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Deluxe magic at http://www.deluxemagic.com has a VERY nice Torch to Rose that is reasonably priced.

Tell them that BroDavid sent you! And if they dont throw you out at that point, they have some nice items to look over. They just picked up the exclusive rights to the torch to rose, and it is nicely done.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.