The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Catch this if you can! :: Introduction to Contact Juggling for Magicians (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Stephen Wilbury
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Stephen Wilbury
Please feel free to take this down if it's not appropriate.

I made this thing https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=57442 and it's available from Murphy's Magic and penguin. I've had a lot of feedback from the reddit.com/r/magic community while making it and just wanted to share it with you all.

I'm really excited about the possibilities of illusional manipulation, magic, and technology but that's for another post Smile
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1173 Posts

Profile of gallagher
Hellö Stephen,
greetings.
I'm working on a Palm Roll,..it's difficult keeping my fingers downs(!).
Can you give me any tipps?,..
or,
is it going to eventually 'come'?
{I was actually considering strapping the back of my hand to a ping-pong paddle!)
,..any advise or encouragment would be appreciated.
thanks,
gallagher
Stephen Wilbury
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Stephen Wilbury
For keeping fingers down I just concentrate on actively lowering them when I'm doing the really really really slow practice. Eventually after going [move ball] [lower finger] [move ball] very conciously for a while it sticks in your brain. your fingers will always pop up a little bit. Just try not to have them actually curled around the ball. Feel free to send me a video of your palm circle and I can get some better feedback