The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The words we use :: Neuro Linguistic Programming (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
M. Tesla
View Profile
Regular user
Coral Springs, Florida
154 Posts

Profile of M. Tesla
Anyone have an interest in this and how it may be applied to magic and mentalism?
While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for making Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
Aus
View Profile
Special user
Australia
997 Posts

Profile of Aus
I'm not exactly proven on the concept of NLP but in magic I guess it would make for a nice presentation theme. If you thinking in terms of it being a possible method to tricks then I would use it to augment tricks with an element of possible failure like Dai Vernons Five Card Mental Force.

Magically

Aus
Sardonicus
View Profile
New user
The Left Coast, USA
50 Posts

Profile of Sardonicus
NLP has been discussed quite bit, primarily it seems in the "Penny for Your Thoughts" and "You are Getting Sleepy" forums. Here's an old thread that you might find informative, as a starting point. Be sure to use the search function for more, as there's plenty available. To tell the truth, that's actually quite an understatement. Lucky you. Smile

I'm sure I'll see you in those forums...I'm interested in it as well.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
"Books break the shackles of time. A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic." Carl Sagan, Cosmos