The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Mesika Tarantula support (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mago verza
View Profile
Regular user
kanagawa - japan
103 Posts

Profile of mago verza
Hello everyone, I have the Tarantula gimmick by Mesika, it's very nice and I use it regurally in my shows.
From yesterday it stopped working, I did nothing that could broke the gimmick. I changed the battery but still don't working when I activate the gimmick is not working... somebody knows how I can solve the problem?
Does Mesika give support for gimmick that stopped working?
Tally_NSA
View Profile
Loyal user
Essex, UK
222 Posts

Profile of Tally_NSA
Quote:
On May 2, 2016, mago verza wrote:
Hello everyone, I have the Tarantula gimmick by Mesika, it's very nice and I use it regurally in my shows.
From yesterday it stopped working, I did nothing that could broke the gimmick. I changed the battery but still don't working when I activate the gimmick is not working... somebody knows how I can solve the problem?
Does Mesika give support for gimmick that stopped working?

The key question here is how long have you had it? If you only bought it recently - as in the last 6 months - it will still be under warranty. If longer than that, then you will probably have to buy a new one.

The thing to remember when buying any magic effect that relies on electronics is that electronic items eventually stop working. So, always buy more than 1 if they are a permanent fixture in your act.
mago verza
View Profile
Regular user
kanagawa - japan
103 Posts

Profile of mago verza
Ok thank you
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Outside of just charging the unit, did you check the battery. Rechargeable batteries have to be replaced every year.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S12790
StanleyRosenhouse
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of StanleyRosenhouse
As far as I know, Tarantula doesn't use rechargeable batteries.
I have the latest version but I don't think the old ones used rechargeable batteries either.
Stan
StanleyRosenhouse
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of StanleyRosenhouse
Mago,
You will get more information in the "Threads, reels and anchors" forum near the bottom of the forum list.
Stan