The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: New app called What's Left (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
michaelpicard
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of michaelpicard
Hi
this is a new app from myself. It is based upon free choice style predictions. I give my brother an idea and he is the programmer.

promo video is here: https://youtu.be/dzvLXr0kjxE

Michael Picard
michaelpicard
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of michaelpicard
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2016, Michaelpicard wrote:
Hi
this is a new app from myself. It is based upon free choice style predictions. I give my brother an idea and he is the programmer.

promo video is here: https://youtu.be/dzvLXr0kjxE

Michael Picard

I forgot the description:

What's Left is an App from Frantic Arts that allows the user to accurately predict the outcome of a spectators choices.
Magician/ Comedian Michael Picard has created an app that asks you....
Have you ever wanted to perform magic like a professional? Enjoy entertaining others? Want to be the life of the party? Need something to break the ice when meeting someone new??Well here's your chance!
All you need is a set of keys, a pen and your iphone or ipod (and this app of course).Once you read the easy to follow instructions (described in the app) you'll be able to baffle and surprise your friends etc. The effect is simple set your phone, pen and keys down and ask a spectator to place their hands over ANY 2 items, then ask them to keep one of those item and give you one. Once done, you'll be able to show on your calendar that at that exact moment and date the freely chosen outcome indicating what they chose for themselves, for you and what's left!!!
michaelpicard
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of michaelpicard
Hi just to let you know the app is updated to adds video tutorial
Michael
michaelpicard
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of michaelpicard
The latest update is now available for download

It is now customizable so user can use any 3 items and almost any language
Dra_cu_la_
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Dra_cu_la_
Support Chinese ?
michaelpicard
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of michaelpicard
To some degree because user can change what items are used and the terms magician, spectator and no one. At this time the words "has the" are not changeable to to specific programming but it is being looked into for future updates
Michael
Dra_cu_la_
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Dra_cu_la_
I have bought it but I can't change "has the" to chinese ,sadly
Quote:
On May 18, 2016, Michaelpicard wrote:
To some degree because user can change what items are used and the terms magician, spectator and no one. At this time the words "has the" are not changeable to to specific programming but it is being looked into for future updates
Michael
michaelpicard
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of michaelpicard
Quote:
On May 20, 2016, Dra_cu_la_ wrote:
I have bought it but I can't change "has the" to chinese ,sadly
Quote:
On May 18, 2016, Michaelpicard wrote:
Michael

Hi this is being addressed and will submitted soon.
Michael
Phil1111
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Phil1111
Looks interesting! Looking forward to the Android release! For $2 looks worth it just for curiosity.
michaelpicard
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of michaelpicard
HI
just to let everyone know that Apple has "finally" approved the latest update that addressed the issue of customizing in any language, any 3 items and so on.

Apple kept rejecting the update as they didn't read the instructions and thought it froze on the main screen. It wasn't until I suggested they actually touch the screen did they approve it.

Michael