The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Concerning one of Dee Christopher's Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Ky
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Ky
Hi all! The video link posted Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWmtn6UYhA0&nohtml5=False is to a video done (and done quite well) by Dee Christopher as he displays some metal bending and telekinetic mysteries. At 1:47, he does a great effect where he balances a coin on a marker, covers it with a glass, and makes it fall off. As similar thing was done by Calen Morelli Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-wxP-tQ1SA with candy at 1:10. I have no idea whose it is, but I wonder if it's available anywhere? Even if not, I would love to know who created it. My personal assumption is Dee, because his video is older, but I could be wrong.

Regardless, both videos are very good and worth the watch if you have the time. Thanks in advance for any comments as to the origins of this trick!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
You're a new user with five posts asking for 4 different methods that you've seen people use.

You will get on better if you introduce yourself first and tell us a little about yourself. Then people might be more willing to share with you Smile

Welcome to the café Smile
Ky
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Ky
You're right Sean, my apologies. It was not my intent to come across as someone interested only in asking for secrets, and so will devote more time to participating in other forums first. I’m not looking to be handed the method, and I hope I didn't make an Impression of one who just wants the secrets given to him, I’m just seeking to learn the origins of tricks like these that I like so I can learn more in that area.
I will follow your advice and shift my focus to introducing myself and posting on other threads. Thanks for your comment!
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Great attitude. Good on you.