The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magical Accessories :: Watch from wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Mr_Nutkins
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Mr_Nutkins
Hi,
Any recomendations on a wallet I can produce a spectators watch from after I have stolen it ?
Thanks in advance,
Tel
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1120 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
I believe that Mr. Haydn uses, or used to use, a Mathews wallet for his wonderful routine which loads a watch. The leather has a "give" to it and the zipper goes around instead of just down in order to allow a bigger opening to remove the envelope. You can't go wrong looking at the choices the real pro's make.

I used to have a Mathews wallet (which I was quite happy with). However, I only load a card or a ring into my wallet nowadays so I switched to a Barry Price wallet.
KidMagic87
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of KidMagic87
They actually recently came out with a wallet that is completely falt, but can produce things like a real shot glass or a golf ball. It's called MAO's Wonder Wallet, it's 70 dollars. You may want to look into it. It's sold at siam-magic.com
Magicman862
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincy, OH
385 Posts

Profile of Magicman862
Hank lee aslo has it at http://www.magicfact.com, check under the hotlsit or do a search