The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Force of Will by Dave Hooper (39 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2201 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Reactions to Dave Hooper's video have been mixed, and that doesn't surprise me. Some were disappointed with the brevity of the video (it's only 12 minutes long), and found that they didn't learn much more than what they already knew about the Classic Force, this being a variation of it. On the other hand Dave Hooper has received a lot of applause for his amazing ability to do the classic force consistently, and some of the nuances that he teaches can be helpful.

This video will especially be helpful for beginners new to the classic force, and can also prove useful for people struggling with the classic force and looking to refine their technique, or see it performed by a expert like Dave Hooper. I wish it had been priced at a lower price point than $15, but some people will get good value out of it - just come in with right expectations.

For more thoughts, see the detailed review of Force of Will that I posted elsewhere on The Magic Café here:

Ender's Review: The Vault - Force of Will (Dave Hooper) - A take on the Classic Force in the hands of a master

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......c=656207