The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Betchas :: Carnival classics (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Shurikenstorm5
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
75 Posts

Profile of Shurikenstorm5
Not sure if this is in the right place. If it should be moved, let me know. Does anyone have any experience with stuff like the duck pond or the idea that I'm really interested in, guessing the birthmonth. I understand how these work and I know they aren't much of a scam. You're just giving out prizes worth less than the cost to play the game. Has anyone ever set anything like this up at a flea market or sports event? If you set it up semi-long term, will you have people play every week? Or will it die out after the first two times of setting it up. Thanks for your help in advance.
donj4
View Profile
New user
southwest virginia
13 Posts

Profile of donj4
I know people play these games and similar to what you do such as guess your weight every time they go to the yearly carnival. As long as you are entertaining and they feel that the prize is worth there time even just a token type item that only comes from the fair you know what I'm saying. I'm not sure a flea market would be right unless you can string a few of these type venders together or you have tourist instead of locals coming every weekend.
Yeah, I LOVE MY JOB!
member D.E.A. (Don't even ask.)
NeverMind
View Profile
Loyal user
Right up there. On the stage.
283 Posts

Profile of NeverMind
Hi donj4,

Your signature caught my eye.

Can you please enrol me in your D.E.A? As I too love my job Smile
It is better to be trusted than liked.
Under promise. Over perform.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1339 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Interesting read ... thanks ringmaster