The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Books on tape (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Hello everyone. I am going to be entering the otr trucking field shortly and was needing some help. There are going to be long periods while I am driving and I will eventually become bored with just looking at the beautiful open road. If you would please help me by recommending some audio books on magic. It doesn't matter the type, mentalism, magic tricks theory, anything. Im doing this to help out my mom and want to later transition into becoming a professional. All help will be greatly appreciated.
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Docc Hilford has some very beautiful MP3 and you can later accompany this with the videos of his work...

There have to be also some MP3 about cold reading...

Other stuff... I do not remember... hope it could help.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Thank you very much. I don't do a lot of mentalism right now but love to try and read people so I'll check that out. I was once in an office for a work drug test. I looked at the woman and asked how her German Shepard was doing and freaked her out. I knew she had one because she kept ripping her calander so she would see the same picture of a German Shepherd.
RiffRaff
View Profile
Special user
672 Posts

Profile of RiffRaff
Both Brian Flora and Martin Breese put out numerous audio tapes.
They are probably available in digital format now.
...and everybody has a podcast now.
Darwin Ortiz
View Profile
V.I.P.
486 Posts

Profile of Darwin Ortiz
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

You are awesome good sir. I'm reading strong magic now and that was next in my library. I'll still read it but that will really enjoy getting to heat it.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1408 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Dodd Vickers provides a treasure trove of magic interviews ("The Spirit of Magic" series) in the left sidebar:

http://www.linkingpage.com/