The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Adyton - Coming Soon (iPhone Card Revelation - Mind Reading App) (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Coming soon ...

Adyton 1.4 is already available here:
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
I heard, ver2.0 is going to be awesome! The good thing is-- this will be a free update for anyone who already purchased the previous version.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk

More powerful than ever... ADYTON 2 is NOW available on the App Store:

As I've already promised... As a big "Thank You", ADYTON 2 is F R E E for all our existed customers! Smile
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
The user interface is better in this version. The revealing method is somehow fixed. Can't tell the difference-- but I don't miss as much as the previous version. With more practice, I'm sure I can get it all correct. Good work, Jannis!
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Get ready for the next step...

daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Great! Thank you for keep going forward with your app. I really appreciate it. I hope more people will see the potential of Adyton ;-)
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Btw, the Power Mode is a great addition to this effect. I like it when the magic happen in the spectator's hand. I recommend using Adyton with MD. But, of course you can use Adyton without a deck of cards. My second recommendation is first let the spec hold an ID (still inside of the box, of course) and then you do the usual routine with Adyton. You need to make the revealing in their hand to give you a good reason to switch the deck in their hand with your phone. And you do the ID routine with their selection card for the finale.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Thank you Daniel!I am really happy to hear that you like the "Power Mode" addition!The best way to say "Thank you" for our hard work Smile We really enjoy adding new features to our existing apps... while working on new ones... Smile

I love your second recommendation btw !!! This is a great way to perform Adyton!

We will always improve our apps to make the magic effects even more powerful, providing new updates that will always be FREE for our existing customers Smile For this reason there is an in-app feedback button now, inside the "About" section, that gives you the ability to send us your ideas and feedback for future updates without leaving the app Smile
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
ADYTON v3 - DEMONSTRATION VIDEO (Power Mode):

AriTheMan
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, GA
68 Posts

Profile of AriTheMan
Jannis: Would you think about making a discounted bundle with all five of the apps on the app store?

- Ari
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Quote:
On Nov 8, 2016, AriTheMan wrote:
Jannis: Would you think about making a discounted bundle with all five of the apps on the app store?

- Ari

Hi Ari,

Thanks for asking, at this moment each one: (Adyton, Dark Force, Avaton, Four Horsemen, Nevma) are sold separately here:
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Adyton 3.3 update is NOW AVAILABLE on the App Store!

Of course,as always, all the updates are F R E E for all our excisted customers! Smile
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
A D Y T O N 4

The 1st act of our Magic App Pro Collection is AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE on the App Store!

Download it here : DOWNLOAD ADYTON 4

JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk