The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Lights...camera...action! :: Penn & Teller (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
I apologize for the derailing of a good thread.
Trying to makeup, I searched for the answer to the OP.
All I can find is an old post from someone working for "Fool Us", looking for magicians to audition.
It is an old post, still from the UK episodes, but there is an email address contact which may help.
Here's the post.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=44
Ihor
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Ihop don't worry about it.

Bairefoot
Andrew
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Andrew
Bairefoot,

Has any of the information you've received thus far helped you in your quest to learn how to get on Penn & Teller Fool Us?
I do enjoy the show for the most part and the opportunity to appear on the show would be rewarding regardless of whether one was able to fool them.

andrew
Andrew
Professional Provider of Wonderment!
www.andrewsfamilymagic.com
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
I think I have come to the conclusion that once it again it comes down to who knows you not who you know. I am pretty sure the elite only help the elite. You know the buddy system. That's why I used to do magic contest all the time I love breaking that buddy buddy system and winning the contest. But, I have also lost because of that buddy buddy system. If I get any information I will be glad to pass it along to you Andrew.

Bairefoot
Andrew
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Andrew
Bairefoot,

Thanks! I understand what you mean. Such systems seem to be prevalent throughout all endeavors.
Just the same, perhaps someone in the right position will determine that an entertainer ‘outside the system’ would provide an interesting and refreshing performance. Never give up.

andrew
Andrew
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Andrew,

Thanks man! I hope you all the best. I am not saying names or anything but believe it or not a couple of those guys I have actually beaten in contest. I know that means nothing but, I was just letting you know why I was saying what I said. And remember just because you fool them don't mean your a good entertainer.

Bairefoot
Andrew
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Andrew
"And remember just because you fool them don't mean your a good entertainer."

So True!

andrew
Andrew