The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Periods & styles of Magic :: Master Payne (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Had the privilege of seeing his show at Ye Merry Greenwood renaissance festival this weekend. Great presentation. Very good show
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Thanks,
It would have been better had it not been 112 degrees out. It was the hottest it ever has been at that faire and it made it difficult to concentrate on the performance.
Glad you enjoyed it though.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
The heat was hard on everyone. Great show
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1084 Posts

Profile of BCS
Master Payne... maybe one year you could perform here in Colorado at our faire ... www.coloradorenaissance.com .

I can't promise if it would be any cooler temperature wise... but a dryer heat... LOL

For the last couple of years Arsene of Paris has been performing magic... he is entertaining, but a change might be good.

Take care,
Bruce
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2015, BCS wrote:
Master Payne... maybe one year you could perform here in Colorado at our faire ... www.coloradorenaissance.com .

I can't promise if it would be any cooler temperature wise... but a dryer heat... LOL

For the last couple of years Arsene of Paris has been performing magic... he is entertaining, but a change might be good.

Take care,
Bruce

I might be able to swing a weekend or two. But unfortunately these it simply isn't possible for me to do a multi weekend run so far from home.

Looks like a fun faire though.
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1084 Posts

Profile of BCS
Master Payne... To bad... I would like to see you perform live.

I have only been to 2 faires like this before... The one in Colorado is really enjoyable, the kids and I try to attend every year.

Thanks,
Bruce
medievalmagician
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of medievalmagician
Master Payne....Do you attend any SCA events in An Tir anymore?
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4571 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On Jan 14, 2017, medievalmagician wrote:
Master Payne....Do you attend any SCA events in An Tir anymore?

I don't attend SCA events anywhere these days. I dropped out years and years ago. I haven't been to an event in over two decades.