The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Up in smoke! :: Flash Paper glue (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
chrislomas
View Profile
Regular user
Coningsby, Lincs
129 Posts

Profile of chrislomas
Evening all.

Sorry to raise a topic that has previously been raised in various forms, but I am in need of assistance.

Im looking to glue flash paper onto the back of a business card as part of a reveal. Ive tried glue but not had a great deal of success.

Has anyone got any ideas or have they tried this at all before? Any assistance would be great.

Cheers,

Chris
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Kune
I tried to get flash paper glue years back, but eventually gave up.
Out of interest do the glue fully burn if you put it one a piece of flash paper? If so, the problem might be a lack of air when it's on the business card.
I once attaching flash paper to a business card and then burning it, but it barely worked because of the lack of oxygen.
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
434 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
Flash glue is basically nail polisher. It will retard the burning time and it may leave residue so you have to apply the less possible amount of it and cover the less possible area. Be careful as the ash that may be left can have a spark and burn you.
tonysmith
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of tonysmith
Use the cheapest nail polish you can find. Unlike the more expensive versions which have all sorts of stuff to condition the nails etc, it will burn just as fast as the flash paper without residue. Think under $5 a bottle.