The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: APPearing Soon... :: Avaton - Coming Soon (iPhone Mentalism App) (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
It's good to know you're happy with it, Jannis. It's true, Avaton feels like real magic to me.

I think, what DynaMix mean is the description of Zener app. At the bottom part there's an introduction to Avaton and your Websites. That part can clearly gives away the effect. I mean-- if someone wants to install an app to your phone, you might want to know what app it is. And you read the description.

I also want to suggest you to remove that intro part to keep this out from laymen. Because there's a chance the whole performance will be ruin even before we start the performance if the spec is super curious.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Thanks Daniel for clearing this up Smile The intro part has been successfully removed as it was planned (to be removed by me) after the releasing of Zener app!

Both ZENER and AVATON are NOW available worldwide and iOS7 support will follow later this month Smile
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Having fun today playing with this again and again. After many times reading ESP with Avaton. I took out a Zener cards and messed more brains with it. Double reading the symbol on both Zener app and Zener card totally got a good reaction. Especially when they hit the same symbol. I asked them to choose a symbol on the app and take one card from the deck. But, I told them not to see the card yet. "Oh okay, the symbol are now the same on the card and the iPad." (pause for a moment to build up the tension) "What is the symbol?", asked the spec eagerly. Because they know the symbol on the app and wants to check the symbol on the card, but don't want to get cheated by me. (She thoughts I'm bluffing) "Open the card!", I said. She replied, "Tell me the symbol first!". "No you open the card first!", I replied. Then when she reach her hand to the card, I tell her the symbol, "It's a star!". Boom! She was blown..
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2015, daniltan wrote:
Having fun today playing with this again and again. After many times reading ESP with Avaton. I took out a Zener cards and messed more brains with it. Double reading the symbol on both Zener app and Zener card totally got a good reaction. Especially when they hit the same symbol. I asked them to choose a symbol on the app and take one card from the deck. But, I told them not to see the card yet. "Oh okay, the symbol are now the same on the card and the iPad." (pause for a moment to build up the tension) "What is the symbol?", asked the spec eagerly. Because they know the symbol on the app and wants to check the symbol on the card, but don't want to get cheated by me. (She thoughts I'm bluffing) "Open the card!", I said. She replied, "Tell me the symbol first!". "No you open the card first!", I replied. Then when she reach her hand to the card, I tell her the symbol, "It's a star!". Boom! She was blown..

Great performance Daniel! This is the best reward for our hard work and effort we put on developing Avaton!! Thanks again!
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Your welcome, Jannis. It's a fun and simple app to use. But the result is BIG.
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk

The sacred gates are open... AVATON 1.2 is NOW available on the App Store (iOS 8 (or later) and iOS 7 supported):

A big thank you for all your amazing feedback! Smile
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Coming Soon ...

Download Avaton 1.2 here:
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
AVATON 2 is AVAILABLE NOW on the App Store worldwide !

^Mind Control Mode is being introduced for the first time!
Control your audience's mind by making them choose a specific ESP Card on their iPhone!

Of course,as always, AVATON 2 is F R E E for all our existed customers! Smile
DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
952 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Any thoughts on a android version ???

Regards
Dr Rob
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
455 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2016, JannisGk wrote:
AVATON 2 is AVAILABLE NOW on the App Store worldwide !

^Mind Control Mode is being introduced for the first time!
Control your audience's mind by making them choose a specific ESP Card on their iPhone!

Of course,as always, AVATON 2 is F R E E for all our existed customers! Smile

Installed this today - it's really really great!
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
AVATON v3 - DEMONSTRATION VIDEO (Mind Reading Mode):

JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
AVATON v3 - DEMONSTRATION VIDEO (Mind Control Mode):

JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
Avaton 2.2 update is NOW AVAILABLE on the App Store!

Of course,as always, all the updates are F R E E for all our excisted customers! Smile
obsidian52
View Profile
Veteran user
United States
386 Posts

Profile of obsidian52
Is there anyplace I can see or watch a demo of Avaton...the website appears to be down
JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk
A V A T O N 3

The 3rd act of our Magic App Pro Collection is AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE on the App Store!

Download it here : DOWNLOAD AVATON 3

JannisGk
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of JannisGk