The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Best Bill Switches for different colored currency (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
SpringBizkit
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of SpringBizkit
Hey all!

So, I don't live in the states anymore and I was wondering if there were any visual bill changes that can be done impromptu and with a borrowed note. The bills here are of different colors and when trying to change 1 bill to another, you can see the change in color and since there's 1 bill behind the other at times, you can see the difference in colors showing.

For example I used to do Ammar's Bill switch with TT. However now when you turn over the little bill packet.. you can see the bill behind if it's not PERFECTLY aligned, or if they are at different heights. This also means any movement to the bill and the color contrast will show.

Suggestions on a good clean method?

Thanks in advance! Smile
TheMightyRicardo
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of TheMightyRicardo
I had the same problem (different denominations are different colours) so I prefold my notes to make them line up exactly. Instead of borrowing a note I hand my note out for examination beforehand. This solves the problem of returning their note afterwards. Because of the different colours I find the change is more amazing and visible at a greater distance so I prefer it.

Richard