The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers :: Best Kids Magic (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Blackington
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Blackington
BTW -- Do you have a webpage, Dick? A comment by Seebach would be a great link for you to provide online, if you haven't already tried doing that.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
I have a web page, started by Norm Barnhaart, who helped publish the book. Unfortunately, it's very "out of date", as, I know next to nothing about how to keep it up.

When first published in the summer of '15, I did a "book signing tour, and sold a BUNCH of the books. It has been mailed to four continents. (Nobody has asked for their money back!) MUM had two nice reviews by David Seebach and Master Payne. Linking Ring's "reviewer" thought it was terrible, and, did not recommend it! I never even heard of the guy! I think he took the "position", 'cuz, he gets free copies. After 67 years in the I BOTHER MAGICIANS CLUB, I QUIT.

I have a "shoe box" full of "thank you" letters!

Denny Haney maintains a stock of the book, and the dvd. So does Joe Stevens. I keep some here in Escanaba. Magicians who do shows, seem to be very pleased. The Post Office girls are getting accustomed to my "visits" with packages of books and dvds!

I wish that I had had a book like this, when I was starting out, in the '40s. It would have saved me a lot of money, and, time.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK