The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Gambling Spot :: My beginner practice-session (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
FnB
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of FnB
As the title says I'm currently practising a lot about cheating stuffs, most of all Stacking and Second Dealing. I'll post here some videos and for those who can gift me some of their time I'll gladly recieve advices, critiques ecc (critiques are always the best). Thank you in advance.
Here's a Stud second deal session:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZK7NGnx7tk
Vargas
View Profile
New user
France
49 Posts

Profile of Vargas
Hello,

I liked it but you look very tensed. From your fingers to your wrist, I can tell something is wrong, even if I don't have any clue about what is going on for real. Also, the speed looks inadequate. IMHO, you have to deal according to your style, and the style of the table you're at (Context is everything...). Try to slow a little bit. Doing so, the mistakes will appear even more and you'll be able to correct them.

Vargas
FnB
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of FnB
Mmm indeed I get agitated after some dealing, thank you for get me noticing it! Maybe it won't take longer to fix it and then talking about other problems.. Smile
Tony45
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Tony45
FnB I liked it your hit, I enjoyed it a lot. Go a little slower and if youre trying a hit in single deck 21, hit it higher.
Just go smoother and slower, you will get it for sure. My wrist has give me a problem on it but it takes time, a lot.
FnB
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of FnB
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2015, Tony45 wrote:
@Tony45 and if youre trying a hit in single deck 21, hit it higher.

Thank you Tony for your words, but can you give an explanation for that "hit it higher"? I couldn't fully understand it..