The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: IDEAS by Jordan Victoria (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
376 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Hey, what’s up everyone ?

Just a little message to tell you I decided to share with you guys my new web magic show !

We hear to often that an effect is very cool but the problem is that you can only do what’s explained inside of the DVD.

The idea is to prove you the contrary !

Each week I’ll present you a product and I’ll find a way to show you an effect different from what you learn inside of the DVD (using the included material of course)..

The format will be different of the reviews you usually see :

- First the videos will be filmed with several cameras which means cuts. Cuts will not hide anything ! They are just here to get the video more sympathetic to see.

- I’ll do not give my opinion about the product. I’m just here to show you a different way to use the material.

- Videos will be on music and without any voice. Like this the language is not a barrier.

For this show, Murphy’s Magic decided to sponsored IDEAS. So, they will send me the products and I’ll have to work on them to show you that with a little bit of imagination you can modify an effect to get something different !

The show will be produced by PCTC Production.

The first episode will be online on Friday 13th. The creator of the first product I’ll use saw the video and he really like it ! Good news for the future !!

If you want to support me on this adventure, please just subscribe to the channel where I’ll post the videos and please like the Facebook page too.
You’ll see, it takes a second… Smile

YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMDmCbujmcgDxZAVcB5QKHg

FaceBook page : https://www.facebook.com/PCTCproduction

See you on Friday ! Smile

(For those you have a doubt about this : Rick Lax, who do the same kind of video for Penguin Magic, gives me his authorization to make mine!)
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1589 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Nice! Smile
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Gaz_Japan
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of Gaz_Japan
Sounds great
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
376 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Thanks you for your first messages ! Smile

We just purposed on Facebook to put the first episode online before Friday, 13th !

For this :

- 100 subscribers on Youtube
OR
- 300 likes on Facebook

If one of this 2 condition is achieved, the video will be online right after (which means the video could be online tonight if some people are interested !) Smile