The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Scott Creasey DIY I-PAD (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
I looked a bit at Amazon and located these --> https://www.amazon.com/Pukka-Pocket-Note......0HQMHKGM I'm going to try these for the smaller pads and see how they work.
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
Hmmm, these have an elastic closure with eyelets. guess I'll keep looking.
Yekrats
View Profile
Loyal user
Dayton, Indiana
209 Posts

Profile of Yekrats
I, too, have had problems sourcing the proper notebook to make this prop. (Eventually, I just gave up and bought Psypher which works with any pad.)

That being said, I still like the idea, and would still like to make this i-pad!
--
Corporate or event magic & mentalism: http://WizardoftheWabash.com
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
I found a small pad at CVS which might work and ordered a few Pukka brand pads from Amazon. I'll report back how I make out.

Dave
Vercetti
View Profile
New user
Acapulco
28 Posts

Profile of Vercetti
Hello friends. I have a lot of problems to find the "gimmick", I only find a electronic variation, anyone know where I can buy the material used? (The special thing, no the notepad).

Thank you so much and magical greetings!
corindaman
View Profile
Elite user
401 Posts

Profile of corindaman
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2023, Vercetti wrote:
Hello friends. I have a lot of problems to find the "gimmick", I only find a electronic variation, anyone know where I can buy the material used? (The special thing, no the notepad).

Look for Magic slate on Amazon/EBAY
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2023, Vercetti wrote:

When I simply type the two-word name of the item (the name used by Scott in his instruction video) into Amazon, I see dozens of them.
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
Vercetti
View Profile
New user
Acapulco
28 Posts

Profile of Vercetti
Thanks for your answers, but I only find electronic ones (LCD type). I even Googled the name and brand of the one I see in the video and no luck either. If someone could send me a link privately I would appreciate it.

Many thanks again.
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
I suspect that you are using the incorrect term. When I Google using it, I get dozens of links to the correct products. I have PMed you the Amazon link.
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
Vercetti
View Profile
New user
Acapulco
28 Posts

Profile of Vercetti
Quote:
On Dec 23, 2023, ddyment wrote:
I suspect that you are using the incorrect term. When I Google using it, I get dozens of links to the correct products. I have PMed you the Amazon link.

Thank you so much, I search with other words. Now I can have some funny. Thank you and merry christmas.
granterg
View Profile
Special user
593 Posts

Profile of granterg
Check out jan Forster's penguin lecture
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4195 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2020, StrangeMagick wrote:
Hmmm, these have an elastic closure with eyelets. guess I'll keep looking.

Surely that makes them perfect as you no longer need to use a rubber band unless I'm missing something ?