The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: The V.S. Project - Paul Pickford (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
WKM
View Profile
Regular user
London Uk
139 Posts

Profile of WKM
Hi everyone, well I recently got this DVD and I have soaked it up and watched it a few times.

Personally I love anything that is sleight based and has lots of uses, and this certainly fits the bill. Its also a very simple, yet completely deceptive move that, while it will take a little bit of work to master, can be done in plain sight and is almost invisible.

I say almost, because I've sat with Paul and hes shown me this personally, and while I've known afterward that he's been doing it, I've not been able to 'see' it until after the fact, at the end of the effect, when the 'trick' is done, and then ONLY because I know what he's done while my analytical mind backpedals to work out when it happened! At the point of execution I was oblivious AND I was looking for it, If I didn't know the 'move' existed I would have had no clue. Its just pure genius.

The effects taught on the DVD are excellent, and there is something fir everyone there. If you learn it all, you may never need another slight! Paul teaches the working, handling, give tips, pointers and notes, explains reasons for everything and leaves you with a complete knowledge of the move and all of the effects.

On top of that this is such a versitile move! While talking about other possibilities with this and ideas for more routines, Paul alomst wrote a whole other effect while we were sitting right at the table!

This gets top marks from me, and I'd reccomend it to anyone with even a basic card handling technique. It will further your knowledge, trick database and make you look like you can change cards at will right in front of the spectators! True magic!

Go get this, right now!

You wont be sorry!
Liam Ball AIMC*
The Gentleman Magician
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1584 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Paul was demonstrating many of his routines at Blackpool magic this year. He kept fooling and fooling magicians with the techniques he has created.