The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What's Cooking? :: NEW from Sans Minds... :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Sans Minds has defied the laws of chemistry by creating 3 new effects in his Alchemist series. Learn Will Tsai's self-bending effects that have been in his professional working show for over 10 years!

"I've seen Will's amazing metal bending. Simply mind blowing! He produces spoon bending or fork bending better than I actually do it myself!" - Uri Geller

"Will Tsai has just kicked Liquid Metal in the -beep- and took names!"- Morgan Strebler

If we truly had the power to bend metal, why stop at just one bend?

Use your psychokinetic ability to contort and flare the neck and every single tine of a simple dinner fork.

Traditional metal bending cannot compete with the technology and secret contained within blossom. Clean, real and elegantly beautiful, blossom is the next generation of self-bending metal effects and one that will solidify your reputation.

• EASY TO PERFORM.
  • EASY TO RESET.
  • ACTIVATES ON BODY HEAT.
  • STAYS STRAIGHT IN ROOM TEMPERATURE.
  • MAGIC HAPPENS IN YOUR HANDS, THEIR HANDS OR HANDS OFF.
  • AVAILABLE IN 2 VERSIONS.

The Blossom Wide Range triggers at 25-32 degree Celsius. It has a wider range of tolerance before the heat triggering point, giving the performer greater control of the change, and allows for more patter. Excellent for carrying around and warmer climates!

The Blossom Sensitive Version triggers at 20-25 degree Celsius. Use when you need to get your audience's attention in the shortest amount of time and with less patter. Great for loud or very busy environments!.

Available at your favorite Murphy's Magic dealer including:

Wide Range:
Magic World

Tesmar Zauberartikel

Sensitive:
MJM Magic

Hocus Pocus

Magic Center Harri

Free Post Magic

Also see Will Tsai's other mind-blowing NEW releases:

Alchemist: Screw Driver

Available at your favorite Murphy's Magic dealer including: