The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: What are Ninja Rings worth? (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
That's a great buy. I would have picked those up even though I already have 2 sets.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
stevenamills
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of stevenamills
FWIW, I paid $50 for each of 2 sets of silver rings. Actually, I only needed one set, so I sold the extra for what I paid. From a little research, that's probably a fair price for both parties.

Not sure if there is a premium, or not, for the gold version.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2015, Kaliix wrote:
Honestly, I wasn't bragging, I was just answering your post and responding to it being pointless. Bidding on them is not really relevant because I got them for the initial offering price and there was not really any bidding to speak of just one offer to buy it at the starting price.

What one can get for Ninja rings is soley dependent on what someone is willing to pay for them at the time one is offering them for sale. For the week that the Ninja rings I bought were on offered for sale on ebay, the only interested bidder was me and the price paid was about $30. That price goes into the average price that ebay would compute if you were trying to list Ninja rings for sale, as it would take that sale into it's calculation of the average sale price.

That was really my only point in mentioning it.

Quote:
On Jan 17, 2015, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Kaliix, that I what I figured, but you neglected to mention it, you bid on them, that actually has little to do with the original post actually. Bidding is much different then selling to the masses so all can get the same great price as you did. It is okay to brag ($150 for a QB2, that is bragging), but you should have said you bid on them to be fair in your post.

I did the same thing with an automobile outside side mirror. I was the only bidder, so I got the bottom bid with postage paid. That does not mean everyone will get the price I paid.

Not sure what you mean. EBay lets you set a minimum and max price and automatically bid up to it for you . If no one else bids you get the starting price.
I've only had one bad experience selling magic and many good ones on eBay. I can't say that about the Fun Shop (RIP).
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
AidanHeritage
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of AidanHeritage
Matthew Garrett has just got in some new rings to go with his Ninja Plus sets should anyone be wanting good quality rings new!
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

The rings for Ninja + were not as high quality as Shoot's Ninja rings. Were they changed ?
AidanHeritage
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of AidanHeritage
The basic set (standard set) rings are not top quality, but they do the job - the ones with the more expensive sets (I have a gold coloured finger ring which goes much better with my normal rings) are very nice indeed - if you watch videos of Matthew working them they are mostly with the deluxe ones - which he uses all the time at gigs (I've had the pleasure of working with him at a garden centre!)
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
When Shoot Ogawa was here to lecture, he only had the Gold Genuine Ninja's with him. I paid $130 for the box set with bag and belt holder, it came with a DVD and he combined his new DVD with his Master Teacher as well. Thing is after I handled them, I just don't like the them, there still in the box.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Then sell the rings to someone who loves them. I'm not a gold fan. I much prefer the Nickle Ninja Rings.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2015, Frank Starsini wrote:
Then sell the rings to someone who loves them. I'm not a gold fan. I much prefer the Nickle Ninja Rings.

I tried but no one wants to buy them at a fair price, they all want something for nothing. In my book, then they really don't want it. If you post a price to low, the dealers and professional 2nd hand sellers will buy them and what good for them to get them.
kOnO
View Profile
Special user
548 Posts

Profile of kOnO
Quote:
On Dec 26, 2014, George50 wrote:
I'm thinking about selling my set of gold Ninja rings and would like to know what they worth.
Thanks George

The RINGS worth what someone is willing to pay for them.

Did you ever sell them?

Good Luck
kOnO
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
George50
View Profile
New user
Lancaster CA
60 Posts

Profile of George50
Yes I did sell them for a fair price.
pcb52
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of pcb52