The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Best Combination Lock effect? (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
I have an unreleased lock effect to open any combination lock that the audience provides. No trick locks. No gimmick to use or carry or get caught with while performing. It doesn't use 'sticking points'. The lock is genuinely sealed in its original packaging before you open it on stage. The drawbacks is that you or someone on your crew needs to have access alone with the lock for about 45seconds.

Would anyone be interested in learning this?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2724 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2015, Chad Sanborn wrote:
I have an unreleased lock effect to open any combination lock that the audience provides. No trick locks. No gimmick to use or carry or get caught with while performing. It doesn't use 'sticking points'. The lock is genuinely sealed in its original packaging before you open it on stage. The drawbacks is that you or someone on your crew needs to have access alone with the lock for about 45seconds.

Would anyone be interested in learning this?

Sure. Do you happen to live in Asheville, if so, I met you a few years ago.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Steve, I used to live in Asheville about 5 or so years ago. So you may have met me before. Now I am in Atlanta.
How is Ricky Boone doing? How about the other magic crew?
~Cicero
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of ~Cicero
Have not read this entire thread ('cept Bryn's comments cause I always listen when he is dropping knowledge) but a few years back I stumbled across a lock at the HW store that lets the guest set their own four digit combo. Well, if I can't unlock it at the end of the show, then I don't get paid - my check is in there. Dunno if they still sell it, but I'm happy to send PMs for those interested.
Brian