The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Santa's Workshop Apron (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1137 Posts

Profile of Eldon
I've booked several kid shows based around Santa's Workshop. I am going to wear a work shop apron and I'm wanting to put a decal on the front. I was thinking of "International Brotherhood Of Santa's Helpers - Local 239" with a cool graphic.

Any other suggestions for the subject matter of the decal?
Beowulf
View Profile
Loyal user
Thomas A. Lilly
284 Posts

Profile of Beowulf
I do a routine called Reindeer Games: the elves sent the reindeers to pick up Santa's drycleaning, but you know those reindeers, always playing reindeer games, and they forgot. So to fix the problem, I swear in the audience as members of the Almagamated Santa's Helpers Union (ASHU), and the magic word becomes "Ashu!". No logotype, but two onstage helpers get reindeer antlers w red noses.

I do use a logotype on tabards worn by myself and my sidekick Chicken Nugget in Barry Mitchel's Super Chicken. Had the grafics made at a local shop pretty cheaply.
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1137 Posts

Profile of Eldon
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2014, Beowulf wrote:
Amalgamated Santa's Helpers Union

I like that.
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
880 Posts

Profile of lin
Local 12-24, or 1089, or your area code (239?)
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
And, of course, the union requires that you take a milk and cookie break right in the middle of some trick you are doing, which allows you to perform vanishing milk and vanishing cookie while you are waiting for a helper to finish some task.
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1137 Posts

Profile of Eldon
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2014, jimgerrish wrote:
And, of course, the union requires that you take a milk and cookie break right in the middle of some trick you are doing, which allows you to perform vanishing milk and vanishing cookie while you are waiting for a helper to finish some task.

That's great!
StevieDee
View Profile
Regular user
Salt Lake City area
154 Posts

Profile of StevieDee
Seasonal
Anti-
Naughty
Tracking
Association
Beowulf
View Profile
Loyal user
Thomas A. Lilly
284 Posts

Profile of Beowulf
Definitely have a kid sized apron for routines w helpers.

"I, state your name, promise to bring presents for the good kids, coal for the bad kids, and carrots for the bunnies. Cross my heart. Spit in my palm."
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1137 Posts

Profile of Eldon
These are all great ideas!

Thanks, and keep them coming.
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
782 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Bizarro's "Stuffed" is great. Also Thom Peterson has "Lemonade Racket" that could be customized for the holiday season. Two small saw horses and a top and you have a table for Santa's Workshop.