The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Feminine Mystique :: Freelance Writer Looking to Interview Female Magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Hi all -- I was past president for IBM Ring 50 (DC) and a freelance writer contacted me looking to speak with a woman magician who did a career change to magic. Here is the complete email -- if you fit the bill and are interested, please contact her:

Hi, Danny. I got your name from the main IBM website and hope you can point me in the right direction.

I'm a freelance writer specializing in career changes and women's issues. Having already written about a young woman who changed from church administration to trapeze artist (right here in Washington!), I thought of pitching an inspirational story about others too -- adding, say, a magician and a circus clown. "Thinking of a Career Change? Think Fun!"

So I want to find an American female magician under 40 or so, preferably who is doing this full-time. Anywhere is the country is great except our area (already got the trapeze artist).

If you think this isn't impossible, can you refer me to someone at the top who might think of the right member or at least a good lead?

Thanks so much,
Ellen Ryan
301-294-7892
Edith
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
131 Posts

Profile of Edith
Well, I changed from magician to magician and trapeze artist but I don't live in the US.