The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ever so sleightly :: Source for cups? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Quote:
On 2004-01-29 01:57, Bill Palmer wrote:
King Star Dog is right about the Phoenix cups. They actually look very much like the cups in Hocus Pocus Junior also.

Go to http://www.hocuspocusjr.com/cups.htm.

They are good cups. A wobbly stack is the nature of the shape. I believe Bill has the Millers and could say one way or the other.
As far as Hocus Pocus Junior, Bill would also be one of our best living resources to attest to historical accuracy. Hopefully he wont get hurt playing with those monster cups.

Tom,
Sorry to have missed Saturday. The wife had the flu and I thought it better to be with her. Would like to have watched Payne though.

Folks that have not been in Tom's shop may not be able to tell, but he has a very nice collection of cups showing in his avatar.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
That collection of cups in Tom's avatar is the famed Wall of Cups that is shown on James Riser's web site.

The reason I decided to limit my main collection to jumbo cups is that I just don't have enough room for a general cup collection.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com